Scots traditional songs
- Mary Morison – 4′, SSATB choir a cappella, fairly easy. Copies £1.50, PDF £25. Hear it below:
- Loch Lomond for 2-part choir (could be sung by men/women, or high/low voices) – first verse with easy harmony; second verse can be sung to the same harmony or to a slightly more challenging version. Easy, 2 minutes. Copies 50p, PDF £10.
- A Highland Lad (The White Cockade) for three-part choir – SAB or SABar. 3 minutes. Copies £1, PDF £20.
- Duncan Gray for three part choir, SAB – medium difficulty due to frequent key changes. 3 minutes. Copies £1, PDF £20.
The following three songs are published as a set by Spartan Press: please order direct from their website by clicking here.
- A Red Red Rose for 3-part choir (SABar) – STB or ATB arrangement on request (please email). 3 minutes.
- Jock O’ Hazeldean for three part choir – SAB or STB. Quite easy, but will also be a rewarding light piece for more experienced choirs. 4 minutes.
- Afton Water for three part choir, SABar – easy to medium difficulty (Spartan Press version is a tone lower than the PDF linked here). Hear a recording on YouTube. 3 minutes.
Ye Banks and Braes for two-part choir – SA, SB or TB (or ST/AB) is also published separately by Spartan Press – click here to go to their website.
Also see my page of orchestral arrangements for sale.