£5/$10 off if you order two or three of these in PDF format, £10/$20 off if you order four or five.
Individual copies – order over 20, get 10% off; order over 50, get 20% off.
- Balulalow – choir only version or with a piano reduction. For SATB choir with soprano and baritone soli, fairly easy, 6′. Text in Scots – a pronunciation guide is provided. Hear a recording. Single copies £2/$3, PDF £30/$45.
- New! – Good King Wenceslas, arranged for three-part choir (soprano, alto, and bass/baritone), published by NoteNova. Hear a recording from the Mackintosh Choir, Glasgow. Moderate difficulty, 2’30”. Text in English. Order copies from the NoteNova website.
- New! – Patapan – for SA choir (occasional divisi to SSAA), moderate difficulty, 3′. Text in English. Single copies £1.50/$2.50, PDF £25/$40.
- In The Bleak Midwinter (a new setting, not an arrangement), published by NoteNova – for SATB choir, fairly easy, 4′. SMezABar version also available. Hear Glasgow University Madrigirls (SMezABar version) – or watch the Edinburgh Singers perform it (SATB version). Single copies £1.50/$2.50, PDF £25/$40.
- Christus Venit – for SSAATTBB choir, moderate difficulty, 3′. Latin. Single copies Single copies £1.50/$2.50, PDF £25/$40.
- We Three Kings (arrangement), published by NoteNova – for SATB choir, medium difficulty, 2’30”. Hear a recording on this page. Single copies £1/$2, PDF £20/$30.
- Rorate Coeli De Super Double SATB choir and organ, quite difficult, 8′. Text is mainly in old Scots with some Latin. Hear a recording. Single copies £2.50, PDF £30.