£5/$10 off if you order two or three of these in PDF format, £10/$20 off if you order four or five.
Individual copies – order over 20, get 10% off; order over 50, get 20% off.
- New! O Clavis David – for SSAATTBB (could be done by 8 soloists, but would work much better with a larger choir). Quite challenging but rewarding. A setting of one of the O Antiphons. Commissioned by the Quodlibet Chorale and premiered in Edinburgh, November 2015 (alongside settings by Gjeilo, Esenvalds, MacMillan, Rubbra and Lukaszewski). PDF £30, single copies £2.
- New! Child In The Manger – for SA and piano (no divisi), 3′, fairly easy. An old Scots carol translated from Gaelic. Version in Gaelic also available if you fancy a challenge! Single copies £1, PDF £25.
- In The Bleak Midwinter (a new setting, not an arrangement), published by NoteNova – for SATB choir, fairly easy, 4′. SMezABar version also available. Hear Glasgow University Madrigirls (SMezABar version) – or watch the Edinburgh Singers perform it (SATB version). Please order this piece from NoteNova – click here to place an order.
- Balulalow – choir only version or with a piano reduction. For SATB choir with soprano and baritone soli, fairly easy, 6′. Text in Scots – a pronunciation guide is provided. Hear a recording. Single copies £2/$3, PDF £30/$45.
- Good King Wenceslas, arranged for three-part choir (soprano, alto, and bass/baritone), published by NoteNova. Hear a recording from the Mackintosh Choir, Glasgow. Moderate difficulty, 2’30”. Text in English. Order copies from the NoteNova website.
- New! – Videntes Stellam for SSATTB choir, moderate difficulty, 3′. Version with piano reduction also available for perusal.
- New! – Patapan – for SA choir (occasional divisi to SSAA), moderate difficulty, 3′. Text in English. Hear a recording on Soundcloud. Single copies £1.50/$2.50, PDF £25/$40.
- Christus Venit – for SSAATTBB choir, moderate difficulty, 3′. Latin. Single copies Single copies £1.50/$2.50, PDF £25/$40.
- We Three Kings (arrangement), published by NoteNova – for SATB choir, medium difficulty, 2’30”. Hear a recording on this page. Single copies £1/$2, PDF £20/$30.
- Rorate Coeli De Super Double SATB choir and organ, quite difficult, 8′. Text is mainly in old Scots with some Latin. Hear a recording. Single copies £2.50, PDF £30.