To order any music on this page, email email@example.com and give your choir name and which pieces you would like to order.
I prefer to send you a PDF so that you can print your own copies (a flat rate to print as many copies as you want; I’ll email you the PDF and an invoice), or you can order individual copies (in which case I will send you an invoice for payment in advance, and then print and post the copies).
This page needs a lot of updating – in the meantime, please see the pages for each type of choir as follows:
Children’s choirs or unison voices
or by type of music:
Chamber music and solo works
Sacred music for any time of year
- NEW! Anna, Surprised – SATB with some divisi, for Candlemas
- 3 Churches Communion Setting – for SATB choir and organ, with optional congregational part, or can be sung by unison choir and/or congregation. Commissioned by 3 churches in Edinburgh. Premiere due October 25th, Greyfriars Kirk, Edinburgh. Single copies £2.50, PDF £40. A congregation-only part is also available (4 pages), £1 per copy or included with the PDF of the full version.
- Responses (for use in Anglican churches) for SATB choir (no divisi) – see the score. Single copies £1/$2, PDF £20/$30.
- A Mother’s Blessing – SATB choir, easy, 3′. Lyrics are an ancient Celtic prayer from “Carmina Gadelica”. A beautiful piece for a baptism or christening. Single copies £1, PDF £20. World premiere available!
- God To Enfold Me – for three part choir, published by NoteNova. Lyrics from “Carmina Gadelica”, a translation of an ancient Gaelic song. Available for SSA, SABar, ATB or TBarB. Order from NoteNova.
- Come I This Day To The Father – for three part choir. Lyrics from “Carmina Gadelica”, translated from an ancient Gaelic hymn. SABar – also available for ATB. Medium difficulty. Premiere available. Order from NoteNova.
- The Peace of God – for three-part choir. Lyrics from “Carmina Gadelica”. ATB version also available. Medium difficulty. Hear a recording on Soundcloud. Premiere available. Order from NoteNova.
- Special offer – order any two of the above three pieces and get £10 off, or order all three and get £20 off!
- As The Rain Hides The Stars – for SATB choir (some divisi, min. 2 singers per part) – a song which can also work as a prayer. Medium difficulty. Single copies £1.50, PDF £25.
- The Lord’s Prayer – for SATB soloists and small SATB choir (could be done by two SATB solo quartets). Professional difficulty. Part of a Compline setting commissioned by St Mary’s Schola, Arlington, Virginia, which will be premiered in June 2014, Washington DC.
- “O Praise The Lord, Ye Angels of His” – SSATB choir (with divisi) and organ, 6′, quite difficult organ part and moderately difficult choir parts. Commissioned by the Friends of St Giles’ Cathedral, 2013. Single copies £2.50, PDF £35.
- O Sing Unto The Lord – SATB choir and organ, fairly easy, 5′. Copies £2, PDF £30.
- Regis Regum Rectissimi – 6-part choir (SSATTB or SAATBB), moderate difficulty, 5′. Latin. Winner of the Temple Church Composition Prize 2001. Copies £1.50, PDF £25.
- New! Missa Brevis (4 movements from “Requiem”) – for SATB choir (with divisi up to SSAATTBB) and organ. Some added second chords but not too difficult. PDF £40, single copies £3.
- I Heard A Voice From Heaven (from “Requiem”) – for bass/baritone soloist, SATB choir (no divisi needed) and organ. Choir parts are mostly doubled by organ and quite easy; soloist needs a range of bottom F# to top E. PDF £25, single copies £2.
- Rest Eternal / O Saviour Of The World (from “Requiem”) – for SATB choir (no divisi) and optional organ. Requires accurate tuning of semitones for ATB parts. PDF £25, single copies £2.
- Thou Knowest, Lord (from “Requiem”) – for SSAA choir, no further divisi (ideally this could be sung by a choir of unbroken voices, girls and/or boy trebles, but would also suit a female voice choir or four good soloists). Quite difficult unaccompanied, but could be performed with organ accompaniment. PDF £25, single copies £2.
- Speravi in Te – SATB choir with divisi, challenging, 5′. Latin. Version with piano reduction also available. Commissioned by Choir and Organ Magazine for their New Music series. Winner of the New London Singers Composition Prize, June 2012. Single copies £2, PDF £25.