For choir: These are arrangements of existing (out-of-copyright) songs, and can be downloaded and used freely for non-profit performances. If the choir has a music budget, or if payment is being made for the performances, a payment of £15 / $25 per piece is requested (I can give a reduction if you order more than one, or if you order an original piece at the same time) – please email email@example.com and I’ll send you a PDF personalised for your choir.
Scots traditional songs
- New! – A Red Red Rose for 3-part choir (SABar) – STB or ATB arrangement on request (please email). 3 minutes.
- New! – Ye Banks and Braes for two-part choir – SA, SB or TB (or ST/AB). Email me if you need it with the lower part in bass clef. 3 minutes.
- Jock O’ Hazeldean for three part choir – SAB or STB. Quite easy, but will also be a rewarding light piece for more experienced choirs. 4 minutes.
- A Highland Lad (The White Cockade) for three-part choir – SAB or SABar. 3 minutes.
- Afton Water for three part choir, SABar – easy to medium difficulty. Baritone part goes up to tenor F. 3 minutes.
- Duncan Gray for three part choir, SAB – medium difficulty due to frequent key changes. 3 minutes.
- Give Me Oil In My Lamp (American trad. gospel) for SATB and/or piano (could be a unison line accompanied by piano, or any number of parts depending on how many singers you have). Very easy, arranged for a wedding when we couldn’t find an arrangement for unaccompanied choir anywhere. 2 minutes.
- Ding Dong Merrily on High for 2-part female choir and orchestra
- O Come All Ye Faithful for 2-part female choir and orchestra
Both the above carols are for an orchestra of 2 flutes, 2 oboes, 2 clarinets, bassoon, bass clarinet, 2 trumpets, 2 horns and strings (with female choir); Ding Dong also has timpani and percussion. Orchestral parts available on request.
Also see my page of orchestral arrangements for sale.