This page needs a lot of updating – please search under the voicing that you’re looking for in the meantime
These pieces have non-religious texts, and can be performed in any context.
- #choirsagainstracism is a project of free music to fight hatred and support refugees and related causes – almost all the pieces there are secular.
- I’ve put up a new piece for which you can pay as much (or as little) as you want! It’s a 3-part round called “A Bicycle Wheel”, should be suitable for any level of choir.
- Mary Morison – 4′, SSATB choir a cappella, fairly easy. Copies £1.50, PDF £25.
- New! Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep – SATB (no divisi), 3′, ideal for a memorial event but would also make a lovely concert piece. Single copies £1.50, PDF £25. Listen below:
- As The Rain Hides The Stars – for SATB choir (some divisi, min. 2 singers per part). Medium difficulty. Single copies £1.50, PDF £25.
- Come Away, Death (3′, SATB, fairly easy, words by Shakespeare). Copies £1.50, PDF £25.
- O Mare! SATB or SSATBB, needs at least 4 people to a part but fairly easy. 5′. Latin. Secular. Copies £1.50, PDF £25.
- After Culloden – 5′, SATB choir a cappella, mostly easy. Copies £1.50, PDF £25.
- The Water Cycle – 6′, children’s choir (SA with some optional divisi and solos), piano, vibraphone, xylophone and marimba (percussion instruments can easily be changed), and optional rainsticks. Copies £1.50, PDF £25.
- Under The Wide and Starry Sky – (2′, unison choir and piano, very easy – words by Robert Louis Stevenson). Single copies £1, PDF £20.
- Sleep (5′, SATB, difficult) Words by William Drummond of Hawthornden (1585-1649). Copies £1.50, PDF £25.
- The Toads’ Chorus (4′, six-part choir, difficult). English. Secular. Copies £1.50, PDF £25.
For more secular choir pieces, also check out my arrangements on this page – many of the pieces there are for three-part or two-part choir.