For chamber groups and soloists
- I Was Listening to a Pogrom – for singer, pianist, and speaking voice (the pianist could also perform the spoken part). Free as part of #choirsagainstracism.
- “Be Still, My Blessed Babe” is an art song / carol for solo mezzo-soprano and piano (possibly the darkest Christmas carol ever written – PDF score £10). Here’s the recording – thank you to Ruth Carlyle and David Barton for premiering this!
- La Belle Dame Sans Merci. 7′, four solo sopranos and harp, professional difficulty. Words by John Keats. Hear a recording. £50 for printed scores and parts, or for PDFs.
- New! Seeds for brass quintet (2 trumpets, horn, trombone, tuba), string quintet (2 violins, 1 viola, 2 ‘cellos), or string orchestra. 4’, medium difficulty. Hear a recording. £40 for printed score and parts, or for PDFs.
- The Windhover. 8′, SATB soloists, string quartet and two pianos, moderate difficulty. Text by Gerard Manley Hopkins. Hear a recording. £50 for printed scores and parts, or for PDFs.
- Prometheus (5′, piano solo, professional difficulty). £10 (PDF or printed).
- Actaeon And Diana (8′, piano, horn, clarinet, violin and cello – professional difficulty). Hear a recording. £50 for printed scores and parts, or for PDFs.
- Martyrs for string quartet – email firstname.lastname@example.org to see a copy. 15′ long, professional difficulty.
- Nightshift for piano, flute, clarinet (doubling bass clarinet), violin, viola and cello. 5′ long, professional difficulty. Hear a recording on Soundcloud. Email me for the score.